Protection of your personal data does really matter for BENALU. Since May 25, 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, GPDR.
This is intended to provide you with detailed information about how BENALU collects, protects and retains your personal information, as well as the reasons for their use and sharing. In accordance with the legal provisions, this also aims to inform you of your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and the procedures for exercising your rights.
2. Who are we ?
This website is managed by BENALU.
BENALU is a french “Société par Actions Simplifiée” with capital of 5 000 760 euros having its registered office located at Rue Auguste Fresnel, 62801 Liévin Cédex, registered with the RCS Arras under No. 390 099 414.
3. What personal data does BENALU collect?
BENALU may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Your identifying information (surname, first name)
- Your contact details (postal address and email address, telephone number)
- Data collected through commercial exchanges, via its website or other available tools.
4. What is the purpose of the data collected ?
Benalu uses the data collected:
- To comply with its legal or regulatory obligations
- To conclude a contract with you or to contact you, at your request, to conclude a contract
- To invite you to participate in the events organized by BENALU
- To secure all relational transactions.
5. What does BENALU share your personal information with?
Your personal data is used exclusively by BENALU. Your Data are not sold or transmitted to third parties. However, they may be the subject of a communication in certain cases, namely:
- To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon their request and within the limits of what is authorized by the regulations
- To professional providing services on behalf of BENALU (custodians, auditors, etc.)
6. How long is your personal data kept?
BENALU keeps your personal data:
- as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed
- for the time necessary to comply with the applicable regulations and in particular the applicable limitation periods
- for a defined period in view of its operational constraints (management of the customer relationship, etc.)
- to respond to legal demands or requests from authorities and regulators
You can find out how long your personal data is kept by contacting the BENALU DPO, Mr. Florian Do-REGO (contact below).
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of information: you have the right to be informed accurately, exactly, transparently and in an accessible way
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this data be rectified or supplemented accordingly
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits of what is authorized by the regulations
- Right to limit processing: in some cases, you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. BENALU may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons for keeping them
- Right to the portability of your data: when this right is applicable, you can ask BENALU for the communication of your personal data, or, where technically possible, the transfer of these data to a third party, without BENALU can oppose it
You also have a right of opposition, allowing you to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose at any time that your data be used for commercial prospecting purposes, or for profiling purposes if this profiling is linked to a commercial prospection.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply want to ask your questions about the processing of your personal data you can :
- Send an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Send a post mail to the following address: